Existing welfare measures for teaching and non-teaching staff :
- Annual awards for Ideal Teacher and Ideal Non-Teaching Staff Member.
- Facility of subsidized on-campus accommodation in staff quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Financial assistance to the faculty members for presenting their research in national and international conferences.
- Fee waivers for the children of non-teaching staff members.
- Easy short term and long-term loans as well as group insurance for the teaching and non-teaching staff members through the college employees’ credit co-operative society.
- Financial help to the families of staff-members in case of the untimely demise of a staff member through fundraising. This scheme covers temporary teachers and non-teaching staff members also.
- Free occasionally organized health check-up camps for the teaching and non-teaching staff members.
- Festival advance for non-teaching staff members.
- College campus is lent free for marriages in the families of faculty and staff members.
- Free playing hours have been reserved for faculty and staff members in the Indoor Stadium.
- Free Swimming Pool facility for ALL employees.