Reaccredited by NAAC with grade CGPA (3.08)
The Central Library of the G. S. College was established in 1947 with the establishment of the college. Over the years it is growing progressively by adding up infrastructure, collection as well as manpower.
Presently the library has more than 65000 books and a number of journals and periodicals. There are two buildings of the library. There is a reading hall which also houses the Network Resource Centre for providing internet access to the students. The library is fully computerized and runs on SOUL software provided by the UGC-INFLIBNET. The library caters to a wide range of students, faculty, staff and also common citizens with its diverse resources and services.
|Prof. P. P. Thakur||Convener|
|Shri S. V. Jadhao (Librarian)||Member Secretary|
|Prof. J. D. Porey||Member|
|Prof. S. M. Pidhekar||Member|
|Shri S. V. Jadhao||Librarian|
|Shri S. G. Gulbhele||Assistant Librarian|
|Shri D. A. Mawle||Library Attendant|
|Shri P. V. Mete||Library Attendant|
|Shri G. M. Surwade||Library Attendant|
|Shri P. N. Solanke||Library Attendant|
|Shri A. W. Dahi||Peon|